7 A.M. Enfant Blanket 212e - Fleece Lined
The sleek and contemporary Blanket 212 Evolution in Heather Grey is the ultimate bunting for babies on-the-go. Exclusively designed by 7AM Enfant, it grows with the child from infancy to preschool. Versatile and durable, it adapts to any stroller or car seat and converts into a large blanket. Constructed with an ergonomic hood, thermal filling and a waterproof outer shell, the Blanket 212 is the ideal baby outerwear that will keep little ones warm and dry from head to toe.
Features and Includes:
- Expands in length with it’s two length extensions
- Expands in width with its two position center zippers
- Ergonomic hood with safe buttoned elastic adjuster
- Five-point harness openings adapt product to all strollers and car seats
- Anti-slip back panel
- Large front pocket
- Water repellent outer shell
- Ultra-soft premium poly insulation
- Anti-pilling micro-fleece lining
- SHELL: 100% Nylon, LINING: 100% Fleece, FILLING: 100% Polyester
- Machine washable
- Made in China
- L:43 W:19 H:2.5
About 7 A.M. Enfant
Using the finest materials and outstanding craftsmanship, 7 A.M.® Enfant’s contemporary concept brings together innovation, quality, form, function and unique looks.
The award winning baby outerwear "Le sac igloo®" reflects the modern style of the city and high technical demand of outdoor activities. Just as versatile and suitable to streets, camping sites or slopes, 7 A.M.® Enfant’s various products are found wherever the baby comfort is demanded.
Rebecca’s unique ability to operate an evolving design company and maintaining a family, whose fundamental values and integrity are predominant, drives her career and her woman’s creativity levels.
Now based in New York City, the exclusively vibrant cultural metropolis, the brand reflects the designer and founder’s largest dreams and inspirations: A cosmopolitan, eclectic, colorful, tasteful… cultured and enriching life.