7 A.M. Enfant Blanket 212 Evolution - Oslo
In Oslo, Norway, winter is the season when nature goes to sleep, trees lose their foliage, animals hibernate and the city is completely covered in a blanket of snow. Named after Norway's capital, the Blanket 212 evolution Oslo is designed to protect against the cold, frigid temperatures, and bonus with its new deep and cushy hood the protection is maximal from the wind.
The smart design allows you to size it up or down using zippered length and width extensions so it can actually grow with your child from 6 months to 4 years old! Other notable features include simple hook and loop attachments that fit any stroller, plus a removable anti-slip back panel that eliminates extra fabric between baby's back and the harness for car seat use. This helps the harness stay put and gives you easy access to it anytime you need it.
With a water-repellent outer shell, poly insulation, and a super cloud plush lining, the Blanket 212 is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dryable.
- Expands in length with its 2 length extensions
- Removable back panel eliminates material between baby’s back and the car seat, allowing access to the 5-point harness
- Anti-slip back panel keeps footmuff in place on the stroller
- Universally adapts to all strollers and car seats with hook and loop attachments
- Deep and cushy hood with tightening elasticized adjuster for extra wind protection
- 2 large front pockets
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and plush lining
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
- Machine washable
6-9M with no extension L:38" W:17"
9-18M with one extension L:43" W:17"
18M-4T with both extensions L:48" W:17"
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Polyester, Filling: 100% Polyester
- Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
- Made in China
- You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary.
About 7 A.M. Enfant
Using the finest materials and outstanding craftsmanship, 7 A.M.® Enfant’s contemporary concept brings together innovation, quality, form, function and unique looks.
The award winning baby outerwear "Le sac igloo®" reflects the modern style of the city and high technical demand of outdoor activities. Just as versatile and suitable to streets, camping sites or slopes, 7 A.M.® Enfant’s various products are found wherever the baby comfort is demanded.
Rebecca’s unique ability to operate an evolving design company and maintaining a family, whose fundamental values and integrity are predominant, drives her career and her woman’s creativity levels.
Now based in New York City, the exclusively vibrant cultural metropolis, the brand reflects the designer and founder’s largest dreams and inspirations: A cosmopolitan, eclectic, colorful, tasteful… cultured and enriching life.