Body After Baby Sienna C-Section Recovery Garment
Start wearing immediately after a C-section delivery for 8-12 weeks. Go up 1 size if you are wearing the Sienna within the first week after delivery to account for swelling.
The Sienna by Body After Baby is for C-section moms that want to recover faster and more comfortably so they can regain the strength they need to actively focus on their new baby. Unlike C-section panties or post partum belly bands designed for vaginal deliveries, the Sienna supports the major body parts impacted by pregnancy including the hips, and lower back, not just the C-section incision. Whether you’ve had a planned or unexpected C-section, let your recovery begin and end in comfort with the Sienna.
- Gentle compression stabilizes and protects C-section incision so you can heal quicker
- Promotes circulation and reducing swelling, both of which speed up healing and recovery.
- Additional support for areas impacted by pregnancy and C-section deliveries including lower tummy, hips, and lower back.
- Breathable seamless support panel in the lower abdomen that promotes circulation, reduces swelling, and decreases fluid collections at the incision site, all of which have a negative impact on healing.
- Support panel can be used to hold silicone sheeting in place, which has clearly been shown to diminish the occurrence of hypertrophic or keloid scarring.
Designed For Comfort
- Unique MicroNet™ soft-touch, lightweight and breathable fabric free of harsh chemicals and dyes to reduce skin irritations.
- Undetectable and discreet under all types of clothing
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder straps.
- Antimicrobial cotton lined crotch
- Side zipper makes for easy on-off application.
The Sienna recovery garment is designed to be worn immediately following delivery, during the initial healing and recovery stage. Your garment should fit snug but not be overly tight and be worn for 8-12 weeks to provide the best healing and recovery benefit.
- 68% Nylon, 32% Spandex
- Hand wash warm is best, but you can also machine wash warm gentle cycle. Hang to dry.
- Made in China
The Sienna C-section recovery garment is designed to be worn within the first week following delivery. Your garment should fit snug but not be overly tight and be worn for 8-12 weeks to provide the best healing and recovery benefit.
For your convenience use your hip measurement after 36 weeks or your pre-preganancy pant size prior to delivery. If you have gained more than 35lbs during pregnancy, please add 1 size for proper fit.