How do I determine the right size for me?
For each clothing item, we have included a sizing recommendation for you based on your pre-maternity size. Maternity clothes are generally cut to accommodate up to 30 pounds of extra weight. If you expect your weight gain to exceed that -- for instance if you are carrying twins -- you should adjust your size accordingly. If you need help deciding the right size for you, feel free to contact us
About Us FAQs
- How do I contact you?
- About Us
- Our new web address is figure8moms.com
- How do I determine the right size for me?
- Can I get notification of any promotion?
- How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?
- Do you produce any catalogs?
- Do you have any physical stores?
- How do I see your current deals?
- Do you have an affiliate program?
- Shop with Confidence
- How does the Figure 8 Rewards work?
- What are the terms and conditions of your Figure 8 Rewards?
- Can I transfer my Figure 8 Rewards balance?
- Where can I find your products?
- Terms and Conditions of figure8moms.com