Hatch Things Cold Snap Universal Coat Extension Baby Cover
by Hatch Things
Black with Grey
This product is sold out. Please browse our other items.
COLDSNAP helps parents keep their infants warm and dry in the rain and snow. It's an alternative to expensive maternity coats, sack-like covers or ineffective makeshift solutions. Starting from late pregnancy - when a woman can't button her coat over her full belly - COLDSNAP can be attached to a mom's coat to keep her warm. After baby arrives, COLDSNAP can be used by mom or dad when exploring the city with baby in any front carrier. Unlike other baby carrier covers, which separate baby from parent, this keeps baby closer to the adult body, using the most effective source to keep baby warm - body heat. Mom or dad can use COLDSNAP with any coat and any carrier or sling.
- Universal cover clips onto any coat
- Can be used by mom and dad with any front carrier
- Waterproof outer cover protects against rain and snow
- Soft fleece lining
- Wind and draft-proof design
- Removable, reversible hood
- Extra-warm removable insulation insert for coldest days
- Body heat keeps baby warmest
- Can wear in fall, winter and spring
- Easy on, easy off with large clips
Gift wrap is not available for this item.
“Figure 8 is a great source for fashionable, practical nursing clothes, many of which are ethically manufactured. The website is easy to use, customer service is effective and prompt, and shipping is free!”
Hannah in Aurora, CO
Please wait ...