Body After Baby Leilani Postpartum Body Contouring Garment
Begin wearing 6-8 weeks postpartum
Is it time to get back into your skinny jeans? You’ve been through the initial postpartum recovery stage and now it’s time to reclaim your body. The Leilani by Body After Baby is for postpartum active moms – whether active at the gym or at work or anywhere in between – that have healed from the delivery of their baby, lost the majority of the pregnancy weight and are now focused on losing serious inches. Unlike bulky post-pregnancy bands, the Leilani can be worn under fitted clothing and also supports all the body parts impacted by pregnancy including the hips, buttocks and thighs. Plus the slimming, “no back fat” design helps you look your best even in the most form-fitting of clothes.
Look better immediately
- Seamless design that looks great under clothes, unlike other bulky post-pregnancy belly bands
- Two-in-one design that also acts as everyday shapewear for an immediate slimming look, while you work on losing the inches
- High back design eliminates “back-fat” bulges
- Lifts the butt
Comfort-Focused Design Supports an Active Lifestyle
- Unique lightweight and breathable MicroNet™ soft-touch fabric is free of harsh chemicals and dyes to eliminate sensitive skin irritations
- Lightweight and breathable MicroNet™ fabric keeps moms cool and dry
- Open-crotch design for all day wear convenience
- Double seams strong enough to support a body in motion and also a range of motion -- whether picking up your baby, doing a squat at the gym or getting into a challenging yoga pose
- Silicone leg gripper keeps the garment from "riding up"
- Adjustable shoulder straps
Lose Inches Faster
- Anatomical Support Panels (ASP) helps contour those challenging areas, helping moms lose inches faster
- "Comfortably Snug" compression retracts loose skin for lasting results
- Tightens and tones loose skin in all the major areas impacted by pregnancy including the waist, stomach, hips, thighs, butt, and back
- Eliminates the need to purchase multiple products for multiple areas
For best contouring benefit your garment should fit snug and feel firmly compressive but comfortable in the target areas while providing lift and support.