Designed to emulate the contours of the female form, our patented B.F.F. features latex-free, eco-friendly material, corset-inspired construction, six support panels and 2 compression panels to reshape your belly, waist and hips while providing all-day comfort. Note: The B.F.F. is especially ideal for petite or short-waisted women.
- Helps shrink your belly, waist and hips
- Helps you lose inches faster
- Provides support while breast feeding
- Recommended by Doctors
- Accelerates healing
- Supports back, legs and core muscles
- Helps expedite fluids through your system
- Provides comfort for C-section moms
- Its exclusive Power Compress Core™ is your secret weapon
- Latex free
- Hand wash in cold water.Do not Bleach. Lay Flat to Dry.
- Made in United States
- Latex Free
- Smooth Tagless design
- Not intended for use during pregnancy
- Doctor Recommended
- Helps lose inches faster
- Minimizes Swelling
- Reduces Discomfort
- Accelerates Healing Process
- Reduces Pressure on Back & Legs
- Provides support while Breastfeeding
- Adds Abdominal Support & Comfort after C-section
- Restores Confidence
- Improves Posture
- Not to be worn during Pregnancy
Use this official size calculator to determine your size.
About Belly Bandit
These unique post-partum compression garments are specially engineered with innovative technical details and medical-grade, latex-free fabrics to do what no surgery, core class or crash diet can—naturally, safely, comfortably and conveniently.
The various products are designed to help you flatten the uterus and lose inches, while offering support and comfort for normal physical concerns associated with pregnancy, c-sections and breastfeeding. With a revolutionary range of products that wrap you in perfection at every shape and stage, Belly Bandit provides a foundation of slimming support that you can rely on long after you deliver.
Discreet under clothing, but with unmistakable results, Belly Bandit is the top post-pregnancy shape wear collection recommended by physicians, nurses, hospitals, doulas, fitness experts, and of course, new moms.