Side Zip™ Nursing Bra with Stay Dry Cup Design
by La Leche League International
The Side Zip™ Nursing Bra was created by nursing mom and entrepreneur, Michelle Getter. Left with wet cups after nursing, she had the idea to open the bra from the center so the cups would move to the side when nursing. After cutting and sewing a few bras she found that this worked, her cups stayed dry, and the Side Zip™ Nursing Bra was born.
Can the Side Zip™ Nursing Bra be opened with one hand?
It is recommended to secure the zippers first which will bring the hooks closer together. The cups will be closed even if you can’t get the hooks right away.
Is there a pocket to hold nursing pads?
You can easily insert nursing pads into the cups as needed, though there is not a pocket to hold the pad.
Is the Side Zip™ Nursing Bra comfortable for sleeping?
Yes, the material we used is very soft so that the bra will be comfortable for all day and all night wear. The Side Zip™ Nursing Bra is made of 80% Cotton 19% Polyester 1% Spandex.
- Unhook center and unzip one or both cups to breastfeed or pump
- May tuck or fold the cup(s) under the arm
- When finished, firmly pull the cup over and back to center
- Use a few fingers to support your breast while inching back to the zipper
- Continue to use fingers to support your breast as you pull the zipper outward and over back to center to rehook
- 80% Cotton, 19% Polyester, 1% Spandex
- Hand wash warm water. No bleach. Lind dry
- Made in China
- Nursing Access: Side Zip
We've done all the trying-on to make this as simple as possible for you.
This is what we think the true fit of this garment is:
About La Leche League International
The La Leche League mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.