Thinksport Kids Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+ (6oz) - Family Size
Product Expires November 2021
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- SPF 50+ (Highest allowed by the proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (Highest allowed by the proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Water resistance (80 minutes) (Highest allowed by the proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Non-nano zinc oxide - Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Founding member Sun Safety Coalition
- Gluten-free (third-party verified)
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
Applying Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens Children over the age of 6 months and anyone who will be exposed to sunlight should use sunscreen. Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and for anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription. This is true for ALL brands.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are a physical sunscreen which means it works immediately upon application. It is not necessary to apply 30 minutes before you are exposed to sunlight as is the case with chemical sunscreens. Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are classified as water resistant (80 minutes), which is the highest rating as proposed by the FDA's 2012 Monograph. It will maintain its SPF after 80 minutes of water immersion. The Environmental Working Group and the FDA recommend reapplying sunscreen every two hours. Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are perfect for sensitive skin. We recommend testing on a small area of the body to ensure that you don't have any sensitivities.Sunscreens that claim to be hypo-allergenic are nothing more than marketing hype in our opinion. As the population's exposure to chemicals has risen, there has been a direct correlation to things that people become allergic to. Simply google environmental exposure and allergies to view some of this research.
- Made in United States