Girlfriend Collective Compressive High-Rise Legging (28.5" inseam)
We're totally impressed with the Girlfriend Collective Compressive High-Rise Legging. Not only does it look and feel awesome on, it's good for the planet! All around compression smooths everything out and gives your legs a boost. Its squat-proof design and post-partum friendly ultra-high rise waist will keep up with your workout and beyond. Features 4-way stretch fabric that's breathable, moisture-wicking, 100% opaque and made from recycled water bottles!
Here's what 1 pair of leggings does:
- 25 water bottles diverted from landfills
- 3.11 gallons of water saved
- 18.61 lbs of C02 prevented
A plastic water bottle can take up to 500 years to decompose. Each pair of Girlfriend Collective's Compressive Leggings is made from 25 recycled water bottles that have been turned into a high-quality soft recycled yarn. This amazing process eliminates the need for petroleum and diverts water bottles from landfills at the same time. What you get is a top quality pair of leggings. And when you are done with it (a long, long time from now), you can recycle it through Girlfriend Collective!
- Made with care in a SA8000 (Fair Trade certified) factory
- Standard 100 Oeko-Tex Certified free from harmful substances
- 79% Recycled Polyester, 21% Elastane
- Machine wash in cold water with similar colors, hang to dry
- Made in Viet Nam