Girlfriend Collective Compressive High-Rise Pocket Legging (28.5" inseam)
Ooh, pockets. Made from recycled water bottles, the High-Rise Pocket Legging has the same high-rise, sturdy construction, and ultra compression as Girlfriend's original legging, but features sleek double side seams and a pocket on each hip for your phone, wallet, keys, vitamins, or whatever else you feel like putting in there. Hey, that's your business.
Here's what 1 pair of leggings does:
- 25 water bottles diverted from landfills
- 3.11 gallons of water saved
- 18.61 lbs of C02 prevented
A plastic water bottle can take up to 500 years to decompose. Each pair of Girlfriend Collective's Compressive Leggings is made from 25 recycled water bottles that have been turned into a high-quality soft recycled yarn. This amazing process eliminates the need for petroleum and diverts water bottles from landfills at the same time. What you get is a top quality pair of leggings. And when you are done with it (a long, long time from now), you can recycle it through Girlfriend Collective!
- Made with care in a SA8000 (Fair Trade certified) factory
- Standard 100 Oeko-Tex Certified free from harmful substances
- 79% Recycled Polyester, 21% Elastane; Pocket Lining: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Spandex
- Machine wash with like colors in cold water, hang to dry
- Made in Viet Nam