Girlfriend Collective Compressive Hi-Rise Run Short
by Girlfriend Collective
With a 4.75" inseam and compressive fit that stays put, the Run Short was designed with your speed in mind. Plus, since they're made from recycled post-consumer water bottles, they help eliminate waste from the environment — so you can focus on other stuff, like improving that mile time.
Each pair of Girlfriend Collective Compressive High-Rise Bike shorts is made from 17 recycled plastic water bottles. Girlfriend Collective's awesome process diverts plastic drinking bottles from landfills and turns them into high quality performance fabric that is both durable and breathable.
- 17 water bottles diverted from landfills
- 2.11 gallons water saved
- 12.61 lbs CO2 emssions prevented
- Made with care in a SA8000 (Fair Trade certified) factory
- Standard 100 Oeko-Tex Certified free from harmful substances
- 79% RPET and 21% spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water with similar colors, hang to dry
- Made in Viet Nam