Boob Design Sesame Wool Nursing Sweater
Designed with an overlapping front section, this wool sweater drapes nicely over growing pregnant bellies and is nursing-friendly. Perfect when combined with base tops featuring our classic nursing access. The mock neck, nice ribbed details and a slightly boxy fit make it a sweater to wear and love forever. And it gets better: It is made of a recycled wool where the fibers have been sorted by color so that no dyeing is needed, reducing the use of water, energy and chemicals.
- Knitted, wool mix
- Sustainable material: 80% recycled wool, 15% polyamide and 5% other fibers
- Machine wash, wool cycle, then shape when wet and dry flat. Tip! Wool has self-cleaning properties, so air your sweater between uses and you will not have to wash it as often.
- 80% Wool, 15% Polyamide, 5% Other fibers
- Machine wash with cold water in gentle cycle, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, lay flat to dry, iron using medium heat, mild dry cleaning
- Made in Morocco
- Nursing access: Lift open
About Boob Design
Boob has won dedicated fans all over the world from the day it hit our store. After discovering Boob, moms return in their subsequent pregnancies for more of their wardrobe favorites. Made with such quality, Boob garments are made to be worn, washed and loved, over and over again.
Sustainability and wholesomeness are at the heart of Boob's identity. Their garments are 100% OEKO-TEX certified. This means you have the reassurance that they have been fully tested for harmful and illegal substances. How important is this when your nursing clothes are being worn closest to your skin and you're constantly snuggling baby up to feed?
Boob is also a GOTS-Certified (Global Organic Textile Standard) company. This means that all stages of production from cotton cultivation to finished product are monitored to meet stringent social and environmental standards.
When you purchase a Boob garment, you are also making a choice for social responsibility. All Boob product takes place in Europe, and Boob works closely with their producers to ensure a clean, safe and fair workplace for all.