Boob Design Sesame Merino Wool Nursing Tunic
A long, knitted wool sweater made of a soft merino wool blend. Designed with an overlapping front panel that drapes nicely over growing pregnant bellies and opens up for breastfeeding in seconds. A big, chunky cowl neck, long cuffs and subtle ribbed details make it a sweater you'll love forever.
- Knitted from a soft wool blend
- RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) certified yarn
- Made in Morocco by Kiron
- Length from the shoulder: 31-½" (80 cm) in size S/M
- Machine wash on wool program, shape while wet and dry flat. Tip! Wool has self-cleaning properties, so if you air your sweater between uses, you will not have to wash it as often.
- Sustainable material: 80% merino wool (mulesing-free) and 20% polyamide
- Machine wash on wool program, shape while wet and dry flat.
- Made in Morocco
About Boob Design
Boob has won dedicated fans all over the world from the day it hit our store. After discovering Boob, moms return in their subsequent pregnancies for more of their wardrobe favorites. Made with such quality, Boob garments are made to be worn, washed and loved, over and over again.
Sustainability and wholesomeness are at the heart of Boob's identity. Their garments are 100% OEKO-TEX certified. This means you have the reassurance that they have been fully tested for harmful and illegal substances. How important is this when your nursing clothes are being worn closest to your skin and you're constantly snuggling baby up to feed?
Boob is also a GOTS-Certified (Global Organic Textile Standard) company. This means that all stages of production from cotton cultivation to finished product are monitored to meet stringent social and environmental standards.
When you purchase a Boob garment, you are also making a choice for social responsibility. All Boob product takes place in Europe, and Boob works closely with their producers to ensure a clean, safe and fair workplace for all.