7 A.M. Enfant Warmmuffs Stroller Handle Mittens- Oslo
In Oslo, Norway, winter is the season when nature goes to sleep, trees lose their foliage, animals hibernate and the city is completely covered in a blanket of snow. Named after Norway's capital, the Warmmuffs Oslo are designed to protect against the cold, frigid temperatures, with 2 deep pockets, where you can put your phone, small wallet, and cards for easy access. Now you can have everything at your fingertips while on-the-go.
Calling all parents who’ve lost a glove on a cold winter walk—while juggling a stroller and a fussy baby. Warmmuffs make “runaway mittens” a thing of the past. They’re cozy and durable, with a water repellent outer shell, poly insulation, and a super soft cloud lined interior. But what makes them really special is the ingenious design, which attaches right to your stroller handle. Just slip your hands in and go to stay toasty on even the coldest winter strolls. When baby needs something, slide your hands out, do what you need to do, and go on your way.
Transitioning between pushing the stroller and tending to your little one has never been easier—and you’ll never lose another gloves.
- Hook & loop fasteners for quick placement and direct contact with stroller bar
- 2 deep pockets to fit largest phone, cards, and wallets
- Roomy cuffs for hands and jacket sleeves
- Adjustable sizing for both moms and dads
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation, and cloud lining
- Machine washable
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
- Dimensions: 11.5"(H) x 8"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Polyester, Filling: 100% Polyester
- Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
- Made in China
About 7 A.M. Enfant
Using the finest materials and outstanding craftsmanship, 7 A.M.® Enfant’s contemporary concept brings together innovation, quality, form, function and unique looks.
The award winning baby outerwear "Le sac igloo®" reflects the modern style of the city and high technical demand of outdoor activities. Just as versatile and suitable to streets, camping sites or slopes, 7 A.M.® Enfant’s various products are found wherever the baby comfort is demanded.
Rebecca’s unique ability to operate an evolving design company and maintaining a family, whose fundamental values and integrity are predominant, drives her career and her woman’s creativity levels.
Now based in New York City, the exclusively vibrant cultural metropolis, the brand reflects the designer and founder’s largest dreams and inspirations: A cosmopolitan, eclectic, colorful, tasteful… cultured and enriching life.