- Listed in:
- Breast Milk Storage & Bottle Feeding
Hegen PCTO™ 150ml/5oz Feeding Bottle PPSU, 2-Pack with Slow Flow Teats
What's included: 2 x Hegen PCTO™ 150ml/5oz Feeding Bottles PPSU with Slow Flow Teats
We love the flexibility and ease of these baby bottles.
Useful for parents with their hands full, these Hegen bottles are a revolutionary feeding bottle with a unique one hand close. No screw threads, just Press-to-Close and Twist-to-Open™! Preparing a bottle has never been this simple.
Hegen's practical and multi-functional designs represent a quantum leap in baby feeding. Designed to closely mimic a mother's lactating breast, our elliptical-shaped and super soft silicone teat minimizes nipple confusion so combining breast and bottle-feeding is seamless.
The off-centre teat allows your baby to feed in a natural upright position, similar to a position in which babies are nursed to reduce the risk of milk back-flow and the resulting mid-ear complication and colic; while the built-in anti-colic air-vent further prevents bubbling of milk and saves precious nutrients from oxidation.
Hegen bottle's wide mouth and smooth lines with no hidden ridges make cleaning fuss-free. Our unique soft square shape makes it easier for your baby to hold and is also ergonomically designed to save space in your home and bag.
Simply swap pump, feeding collar and storage lids to express, store and feed in a single container with no wasteful transfer of milk, making every drop count! A Hegen is both aesthetically pleasing and inherently functional!
The Bottle That Grows With You: Throughout your child’s journey, Hegen aims to complement as a trusty companion that grows with you. While most feeding bottles are recommended to be replaced every 3 to 6 months, Hegen bottles are built to be environmentally-friendly and reusable as storage containers for fruits, snacks or healthy treats for your child and the whole family, perfect for a picnic or a day of parent-child bonding!
Additional teats of various sizes (sold separately) allow mothers to simply swap to their choice of teats (slow/medium/fast/thick feed) for baby’s perfect feed as time goes by.
Breast milk storage lids (sold separately) allow the feeding bottles to be converted to air-tight and secured storage containers easily by simply swapping the interchangeable lids. Growing with your baby, these storage containers can also be used as a snack cup or to store baby food, semi-solids, puree, biscuits, fruits or even juices!
- Revolutionary no screw thread one-handed closure (Patent Pending). Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open, PCTO™ innovation for hassle-free handling and avoiding spillage.
- Air venting bypasses the milk minimizing formation of air bubbles and oxidation of precious nutrients. Built-in anti-colic air vent reduces unwanted air intake.
- Elliptical-shaped silicone teat closely mimics a mother's breast to simulate a real latching experience, making combining breast and bottle feeding possible. Off-centre teat enables your baby to feed in a natural upright position.
- Express, Store and Feed within a single container with interchangeable pump or adapters, feeding collars and storage lids. No wasteful transfer of milk necessary.
- Hassle-Free Cleaning: The smooth interior surface, wide bottle opening and minimal parts make cleaning exceptionally easy.
Why PPSU? Hegen PPSU range is made of FDA compliant food-contact grade and NSF certified medical grade material. PPSU is widely used in the manufacturing of medical appliances due to its superior toughness and high temperature resistance. It combines the advantages of both glass and plastic materials ; BPA-free and lightweight. PPSU is naturally amber-coloured and contains no artificial pigments. Simply swap adapters, feeding collar and storage lids to express, store and feed in a single container with no wasteful transfer of milk, making every drop count! A Hegen is both aesthetically pleasing and inherently functional!