Bravado Designs Skin to Skin Wrap Top
For more information on GOTS: https://www.global-standard.org/the-standard/general-description.html
For more information, please visit STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
WARNING: This garment is NOT designed to be used as a baby carrier.
Because we know how important skin-to-skin contact is for mom and baby, especially in those early days, we've designed the perfect wrap top to keep your little one close. This super soft stretch jersey knit wrap top keeps you and your baby snuggled up together. Get your cuddles in!
- Bravado Designs Eco-Soft™ fabric for incredible softness against your skin
- Wrap style allows baby to lay directly on mom's chest
- Long length wrap ties to fit all body sizes
- Soft stretch jersey knit fabric for a comfy easy fit
- Soft cotton Modal jersey with sustainable properties
- Designed for babies between 8-20 lbs
- Helps promote mom-to-baby bonding through skin-to-skin contact which can help boost milk supply, helps soothe baby, can help regulate baby's body temperature, helps to stimulate oxytocin
- Always place the baby in the Skin-to-Skin top while in a seated or reclined position. Do not use as a baby carrier. This is not a "hands-free" top to replace holding or cuddling baby. Always support your baby with both hands.
- WARNING: This garment is NOT designed to be used as a baby carrier.
- WARNINGS: Please read in full before using this product with a baby:
Failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions for proper fit and use of product could result in death or serious injuries. Always follow the “How to Wear” instructions to ensure proper fit and use for wearer and baby. Only use this product with babies that are bigger than 8 pounds; seek the advice of a healthcare professional for use with babies smaller than 8 pounds. Do not use this product as a baby carrier. This is not a baby carrying apparatus or a hands free product. Baby’s weight must always be supported with both hands when wearer is seated, moving or leaning forward. This product must never be used with baby when you are involved in personal activities like driving, cooking, cleaning, standing, walking or sleeping. Baby’s mouth and nose must always be visible to ensure there is a clear and visible airway for breathing to avoid risk of suffocation. Baby should be in a vertical position against the wearer’s chest in a natural fetal (or frog) position; check this position regularly. Check baby frequently to ensure baby is not too hot; do not allow baby to overheat. Always remove baby from the product prior to breastfeeding.