ReCore Fitness Post-Natal FITsplint™- Ultimate Postnatal Recovery
by ReCore Fitness
Product Ratings: (44)
After pregnancy, women are dealing with some degree of abdominal separation and weak core muscles and tissue. The FITsplint can gently splint and support the stretched tissue. For optimal recovery, it's recommend to wear the FITsplint postpartum for 4-6 weeks while doing corrective core exercise. The FITsplint includes 5 ReCORE exercises to get women started.
- Splints abdominal separation or diastasis recti without restricting range of motion or breathing patterns.
- Improved non-slip technology to help keep splint in place
- Fully adjustable for custom fit
- Flexible and slim
- Recommended by Physical Therapists
- 5 ReCORE Exercises Included!
- Product can be worn against undershirt instead of direct skin.
- Formally called Mombodfitness
- Made from silicone, nylon and breathable neoprene
- Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low.
- Made in China
- Non-Slip Material helps FitSplint Stay put
- Fully adjustable for a custom fit
- Strong & Secure
Reviewed by I. L. (HOUSTON, TX), 6.5 months postpartum & nursing
Reviewed by K. O. (Andover, Hampshire), Nursing a newborn
Reviewed by A. P. (Newark, DE), 22 Months Post-Partum
Reviewed by P. G. (Forest Park, GA)
Reviewed by K. B. (White Salmon, WA), 5.5 months post-partum
Reviewed by L. M. (carrollton, GA), diastasis recti sufferer
Reviewed by K. J. (Alliance, OH), Nursing a 3-month old
Reviewed by J. D. (Tomball, TX), 3 kids, youngest is 2