Rumina’s Hands-Free Pump&Nurse™ Classic Nursing Tank is perfect foundation to support a moms unique and beautiful pregnancy and breastfeeding relationship. Moms don’t have to buy a “special” pumping “bra,” Rumina’s Pump&Nurse tank can be worn as a maternity tank then transition for breastfeeding as a nursing tank with a built-in pumping bra. Rumina’s Pump&Nurse™ bras and tanks work with all breast pumps and have been used by 10's of 1,000's of busy moms who want to comfortably give their very best.
- Save Time with simple hands-free pumping, no need to disrobe or put extra pieces on
- Comfortable and Supportive to wear all day, under work clothes, blouses or out and about
- One product for all your needs – maternity through pumping and breastfeeding
- The ONLY "no hole" patented design that allows you to position the breast pump funnels to your unique nipple location for optimal suction
- 'No holes' also means no openings directly over your nipple, this tank looks and feels like a traditional maternity and nursing tanks
- No holes, zippers or Velcro to show through your shirt - no one should know you're wearing a pumping or nursing tank
- So soft and comfortable, you will want to layer for work and wear for playing with your baby
- Cotton/spandex blend that beautifully shapes and support you for all day wear
- Release both nursing clasps to access pumping bra. Lift the outer layer and pull down the mid layer.
- Move the inside third layer to the side to reveal your nipple and to create an opening to insert the breast pump shield.
- Insert the shield and position to your unique nipple location. Release all three layers, securing the shields comfortably to your breasts.
- 94% Cotton, 6% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low
- Made in China
- Nursing Access: Drop Open with One-handed Hook-clips
- Designed in the USA and Imported
- US Patent Numbers 8,469,770 and 9,155,339. Additional Patents Pending.
Reviewed by I. F. (Minneapolis, MN)
Reviewed by L. D. (BEAVERTON, OR)
Reviewed by M. N. (Winchester, MA), Nursing a one month old
Reviewed by A. R. (Carol Stream, IL), Pumping
Reviewed by I. f. (Minneapolis, MN), working mama of 8 month old
Rumina is a mom-invented and designed product, solely owned and operated by moms committed to providing you with quality products that will last throughout your breastfeeding journey.