Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Milk Collector (5 oz/150 ml) - 2 PK
2 pack in 5 oz/150 ml!
Pop the Haakaa Silicone Milk Collector inside your bra to collect let-down throughout the day and save every precious drop of your liquid gold!
The discreet, one-piece design attaches securely to your breast and collects any breast milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad. It is completely portable and has small feet on the bottom that lets the Milk Collector stand upright on flat surfaces to prevent any spills after use. Once you have finished collecting your let-down, open the plug on the top and safely pour your milk into a container or bottle.
If you want to extract more milk than the natural lactation process, our Ladybug can help you to do just that! Simply press it to your breast, and you will feel light suction as the Ladybug gently maximizes the amount of breast milk leakage it catches as you carry on with your day. This allows you to save every drop of precious liquid gold, helping you to build up a stash of breast milk between breastfeeding or pumping sessions without any extra effort.
- Multifunctional design allows you to collect or express breast milk effortlessly throughout the day.
- Suctions securely to the breast.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Portable and silent for discreet daytime wearing.
- Stands upright on flat surfaces.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- 5 oz/150 ml capacity.
- Made of 100% high quality, food grade silicone..
- Ensure the plug is pushed into the outlet. Centre the opening on your nipple and gently squeeze the container until you are able to feel suction.
- Allow the container to fill with milk. While using the Silicone Milk Collector, you can also breastfeed your baby on the other breast.
- Remove the Silicone Milk Collector once it has filled up with milk or when you have expressed the desired amount. Pull out the plug from the outlet and pour out the extra milk from the outlet into a milk container. Extra milk can be stored longterm in the freezer.
- Ensure the plug is pulled out from the outlet. Put the Silicone Milk Collector between your breast and bra, making sure the opening is centred over your nipple.
- Adjust the Silicone Milk Collector until you feel comfortable and let your milk flow.
- Remove the Silicone Milk Collector once it is filled up with extra milk or when you have expressed the desired amount. Take out the Silicone Milk Collector from your bra and pour out the extra milk from the outlet into a storage container. Extra milk can be stored longterm in the freezer.
Cleaning and Care: Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Silicone Milk Collector with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
- 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Clean after each use, use any steam sterilizing system or by boiling water for 2-3 minutes
- Made in China